Tax Attorney in Charleston, SC
Few areas of law are more confusing than tax law. Violations of tax law, whether intentional or not, can lead to serious consequences, including massive fines and even jail time. For this reason, when entering into a complex tax situation, it’s in your best interest to engage the services of a tax attorney.
When You Need Help
Baker Law Firm is fully prepared to assist you with a variety of tax-related issues, including problems with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), business taxes, estate taxes, and more. Baker Law Firm can aid clients with tax law issues pertaining to:
- Starting a business
- Engaging in international business
- Filing a suit against the IRS
- Defense against the IRS
- Complicated tax situations such as dual citizenship
- Tax fraud and tax penalties
Whatever your tax situation, an attorney can be an invaluable resource for legal advice, representation in court, or negotiations with the IRS. Call at your earliest convenience to set up a consultation with Baker Law Firm.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 4:00pm|
- AV Rating With Martindale Hubbell
- Associate Attorney Has LL.M. Degree In Taxation
- Charleston County Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association Member